My original Wishlist post is HERE if you want to see, but since i edited it last I have come across some of the books on it, as well as found more that sound really good!
I am totally going to blame BookTube and BookRiot podcasts for this…
the Book riot podcasts are amazing, especially “All the Books” which is a weekly run through the new releases… I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself, I know I’m never going to read everything, but it’s good to have choices right???
So here’s my new TIDY list!
- 2 am At the Cat’s Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- Lace Bone Beast by NL Shompole
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Stranger Baby by Emily Berry
- Sufficient Grace by Amy Espeth
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The Pirate Queen by Megan Llewellyn
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Wonderful Feels Like This by Sara Lövestam
So have you read any of these?
Any amazing books that are missing form my list?
Feel free to let me know!!!